We are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join our busy customer services team. The successful applicant will need to have a minimum of 1 years’ customer service experience. This role would be ideal for somebody looking to take the next step in their customer service career. Full training will be provided but we expect the individual to have excellent customer service skills, a confident telephone manner and excellent organisation skills.
What will I be doing?
Responsibility for ensuring customers have the best experience possible. Proactively answer incoming calls, emails and web chat and service our existing customer needs. Provide support and comprehensive service and product information to customers.
- Professionally service our existing customers; performing mid-term adjustments, servicing customer policies, renewal and cancellations
- Respond to customer enquiries appropriately, ensuring all documentation is professional and correct
- Recording and maintaining accurate policyholder information
- Maintaining a thorough working knowledge and policy terms and conditions
- Maximise renewal retention
- Ensure customer complaints are resolved in a way that treats the customer fairly at all times, in-line with business processes and authority limits
- Ensure customers are treated fairly, in line with Henry Seymour’s Customer Experience and Treating Customers Fairly Policy
- Develop and maintain customer relationships
- Maintaining good housekeeping at all times
What skills and Experience do I need?
- Educated to GSCE level or equivalent
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Insurance industry experience is desirable
- Experience of working in a phone-based customer service role
- Insurance experience is desirable
- Proven track record of meeting agreed performance targets
- Strong customer service skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Professional and adaptable communication skills – Both written and professional
- Confidence in handling inbound and outbound communications
- Excellent numeracy, literacy and IT skills
- A proactive attitude and enthusiastic approach
- Excellent time management skills
What are the benefits?
- Our newly refurbished modern office is located in the centre of Sutton with easy access to the high street
- Competitive salary
- Easy access to a selection of mainline transport links including rail, bus and car
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing by 1 day per year to a maximum of 33 days
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Flexitime System – up to 10 “flex” days per year
- 35 hour working week – Office hours are 8am to 6pm following shift pattern
- Perkbox and Perkbox Medial subscription
- Option to purchase additional holiday entitlement
- Day off on your birthday